Friday, August 17, 2012

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This is mom, dad and I... a fun day at at the LA Zoo.
last month on my 80th birthday, my kids took me back to
to LA to see the Cleopatra Exhibit. I have never lost my
childish wonder of discovering new things!

DO NOT LOSE YOUR CHILD'S HEART
Do not lose your child's heart
Keep the wonder in each day,
Nurture you imagination,
Let it have its way.

Do not lose your child's heart,
Keep your enthusiasm for everything.
Look forward to each new day,
What blessings it will bring.

Do not lose your child's heart,
Finding contentment in what you do,
Finding joy in little things
All the whole day through.

Do not lose your child's heart,
So trusting and so true,
Believing God will be your Guide
And that He will take care of you.

Freda Fullerton
August 17, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment