Sunday, April 14, 2013

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This is a family picture. I am the baby the man standing on
the right, is holding. That is my grandpa Johnson holding me.
My mom and dad are standing beside him. I'm so thankful to
have been raised in a home your God was always welcome.

INVITE GOD INTO YOUR HOME
We so many things today,
That seem to push God out.
Invite God into your home,
And He'll eliminate your doubt.

A home that's centered on God,
Is a happy home indeed.
Invite God into your home,
And He will fulfill your every need.

Pleasures of this earth,
Never can compare,
If you invite God into your home,
He always will be there.

If you would like blessings on your house,
And want to make your house a home,
Invite God to come inside
And you will never be alone!

Freda Fullerton
April 14, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment