Sunday, September 22, 2013

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This picture was taken at the Pepperdine Gift Fair.
Sadly since this picture was taken we have lost two
of our sisters-in -Christ. Lois Ayles to my right and next
to her, Arlene Himes. The other two ladies, Dot Barr, in
blue and Birdie Ellis, in pink. I think women are very good
at "Fellowship"

FELLOWSHIP
Lord it takes a lot of faith
     to believe that you are there,

When I'm overwhelmed
    with sorrow and despair,

When I'm really suffering
   and my life is filled pain,

It is easy for me to believe
   my faith is all in vain,

For I need the comfort,
   of a physical embrace,

And need the smile of reassurance,
   from a human face.

In your wisdom Lord,
   you must have known I'd feel this way,

That must be why You gave me other Christians,
   To fellowship today.

Freda Fullerton
September 22, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment