Thursday, December 12, 2013

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!

Yesterday I finished trimming my tree. I always take a trip down memory lane
when I trim the tree!

TRIMMING THE CHRISTMAS TREE
It is time once again...
To trim the Christmas tree,
And so many memories
Come flooding back to me.

Ornaments, from trips I've made,
A manger scene from Bethlehem
And a Santa Claus...
From some German town.

A lot of ornaments...
From friends and family,
I remember each one,
As I place them on the tree.

Some, are old and faded,
From our first Christmas,
Some, lovingly handmade,
That the kids and grandkids gave us.

Each one is very special
And as I place it on the tree,
I'm so thankful to God...
For the love and friendships He's given me!

Freda Fullerton
December 12, 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment