Thursday, June 5, 2014

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
That's me on the left, being "Sunshine the Clown," along with
"Ho-Bo," J. E. Dowell: God loves me anyway, even when I'm
making a fool of myself!  :)

I LOVE YOU ANYWAY.
I say, "I'm not worthy."
God says, "I love you anyway."
I say, "I'm a sinner."
God says,  "I cleansed you today."

I say,  "I can't forget,
That I have all this sin."
God says, "On Me...
You shall completely depend."

I say, Satan says...
"That I am a fool."
God whispers,
"It is I that doth rule."

I say, "I'm all alone
And I can't see you at all!"
God says, "I am waiting,
Patiently for your call!"

I say, I'm not worthy."
God says, I love you anyway."
I say, "I am a sinner."
God says, "I cleansed you today!"

Freda Fullerton
June 5, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment