Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This is one of my favorite pictures. Our granddaughter-in-law with our
great grandson when he was first born... he is now six months old and in
every picture he looks so satisfied with life and knows that he is loved.
I would pray to God that every child would know that as well!
"Life- God's Ultimate Gift!"
"You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made". Psalm 139:13-14

LIFE-GOD'S ULTIMATE GIFT
Life...
God's ultimate gift to thee.
Life...
God's ultimate gift to me.

Life...
Live it fully each day.
Life...
Make memories along the way.

Life...
Is filled with both joy and pain.
Life...
Peace from God you shall gain.

Life...
Is precious you see.
Life...
God's ultimate gift for eternity!

Freda Fullerton
September 16, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment