Friday, September 8, 2017

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
Today's poem was taken from today's "Jesus Calling"

SOME DAYS THE DEMANDS SEEM GREATER THAN YOUR STRENGTH

Some days the demands seem greater than your strength
That's when you kneel to pray.
When life overwhelms you,
I'm with you all the way.

Some days the demands seem grater than your strength
In those circumstances, lean on Me.
Stop and rest your weary body,
I'll bring you peace, you'll see.

Some days the demands seem greater than your strength
When you're discouraged and filled with fear,
Just reach up and hold My hand
I am forever near.

Some days the demands seem greater than your strength
When you're hurting, rely on Me.
I will infuse you with My strength
For now and all eternity!

Freda Fullerton
September 8, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment