Saturday, February 17, 2018

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden.
Today's poem was taken from today's "Jesus Calling"
I'm not this person anymore...for one thing I'm several feet taller, a lot of pounds heavier
and many years older and that is just the physical.

DON'T TRY TO FIT TODAY INTO YESTERDAY'S MOLD

Don't try to fit today into yesterday's mold
For yesterday's gone, you see
Today is a brand new day
And I have new plans for thee.

Don't be afraid of changes in you
The old is passing away
New things are on the horizon
So look for them today.

Open your eyes to the beauty all around
It changes with the season, you see
And in the process you don'r remain the same
Your change is wrought by Me.

I have prepared for you, this precious day
A day filled with peace and love
And whatever circumstances you face
Know you are guided from heaven above!

Freda Fullerton
February 17, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment