Monday, May 14, 2018

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
Today's poem was taken from today's "Jesus Calling"

DON'T MEASURE TODAY'S DEMANDS AGAINST YOUR STRENGTH

Don't measure today's demands against your strength
Your limits are no problem to me.
I will give you confidence and strength
In all you do, you see.

Don't measure today's demands against your strength
Or it will be hard to get through the day.
Just leave today's problems to Me
What I want you to do, is pray.

Don't measure today's problems against your strength
Dont panic when demands, you must face.
I have unmeasurable strength
And I will give you my grace.

Don't measure today's demands by your strength
A careless God I'll never be
I will equip you to handle today
If you will come follow Me!

Freda Fullerton
May 14, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment