Friday, April 26, 2019

MORNINGS WITH FREDA.
Good morning. Because I wanted this picture I'm sending it through my poetry blog, because I do not know how send it directly to FB.
I hope y'all have time to have a cup of coffee with me and a little chat.
Today's lesson is "Your Intercessor" from Charles Stanley's book "Every Day In His Presence"
The best thing you can do for family or a friend, is pray for them...intercessory pray is very powerful.
And that brings me to this picture of Jim and I. I am holding a Christmas quilt made by Dot Barr.
That year she made everyone at church, over 80 one per couple or one for an individual.
She has made hundreds of quilts, knitted hats, pillows, afghans, for people. She is a true modern day Dorcas.
Dot had a stroke Thursday before Easter, she is now in rehab,  I would like all of you to offer up intercessory prayer for Dot. She wants to be able to continue her ministry.
From the book: "I prayed for you that your faith may not fail you, when you have turned again strengthen your brothers." Luke 2:32 In other words, "The time ahead will be tough, but I am with you and when you have made it through, support others"
The same is true for you, You will survive this, so don't give up or stop trusting Him
"He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them." Hebrews 7:25
One of the verses of my poem:
Your intercessor
Jesus is He
He is our defense
And always will be.
I hope you've made Him your defense today!

No comments:

Post a Comment