Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Freda;s Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This is me when I was 5. This picture was taken here in Fullerton at
Reynolds Studio. Mom curled my hair in Shirley Temple curls, but
we had to walk to the Studio or mom walked and I ran, that's what
happened to my Shirley Temple curls.

How will I be Remembered? Some will remember me as this naughty kid.
Some will remember me as mom, some as Jim's wife, some as a coworker
and I hope many as friend, but I would like to be remember as a follower of
Christ!

HOW WILL I BE REMEMBERED?
How will I be remembered,
By those who love me?
Will I be a guiding light?
Did Jesus, in my life, they see?

How will I be remembered,
By those who knew me best?
Will I be remembered,
For having their lives blessed?

How will I be remembered,
By those I chance to meet?
Will they remember a smile or frown,
All those that I greet?

How will I be remembered,
As one, "It's all about me?"
Lord, I pray to be remembered
As one who followed Thee!

Freda Fullerton
October 3, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment