Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden.
Today's poem as taken from today's "Jesus Calling."
And as soon as he came up out of the water the heavens were
opened and the Spirit of God descended like a dove and lighting
on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom,
I am well pleased."Matthew 4:16-17

DON'T TRY TO TAKE CONTROL

Don't try to take control
Or predict what will be
Live for today
Leave the future up to Me.

Don't try to take control
And solve each problem that's in view
Free yourself from a stressful mind
I'm always here for you.

Do't try to take control
Relax, enjoy your life
If you rely on Me
I'll free you from all strife.

Don't try to take control
Control belongs to Me, you know
Live fully in My presence
My light will guide you as you go!

Freda Fullerton
October 10, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment