Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Freda's Garden:


Welcome to my Garden. 

Today's poem was taken from (In Touch-Charlea Stanley) 

For every thorn there is a rose and for every cloud there is sunshine.

It depends on how we see things.


LIFE'S FRUSTRATIONS

Life's frustrations 

Comes to us all

There are times when we feel

We have hit a brick-wall.


We fret and we fuss

When things seem go wrong 

And often we wonder

If we have strength to carry on.


So often it seems,

We fail our blessings to see,

And often think why

Do things happen to me?


Then God gently reminds us

Of folks that we know

That have far more problems

As through life they go.


So I'll seek God in prayer

When  frustrations come my way

And count not my losses

But my blessings each day!

March 16, 2021



No comments:

Post a Comment