Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This is our girls at Knotts Berry Farm. This was back
when they had no gate or tickets and everything was free.
We spent the day there, just the three of us.
I've sent this poem out once, but there are some of you who
may have missed it, so I'm sending it again.

MAY I REMEMBER
When the path is very steep
And the mountains hard to climb,
May I remember Your promises are true
And Your love is so sublime.

When pain is my companion
And my way is hard to find,
May I remember Your compassion,
May it bring me peace of mind.

When the nights are endless
And I am filled with fear,
I pray You walk beside me ,
Be thou ever near.

When trust in You has faltered
And my faith seems oh, so small,
May I remember...
You gave to me Your all.

When it seems that it is certain
That life holds no victory,
May I have a clear cut vision
Of the cross on Calvary.

And may I see my Savior
As He has risen from the tomb
And know that there is promise
Over death and over gloom!

Freda Fullerton
March 14, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment