Thursday, March 29, 2012

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
We took the time out of our ordinary days to "stop and see"visit
the Grand Canyon, with our family. I'm in the middle, holding
our granddaughter, Katie, Jim is beside me and next to Jim is our
son, John. On the other side of me is our daughter-in-law Chris.
The rest of our party was Chris' mom and dad and her aunt and
uncle. This trip holds very special memories as Chris' mom is no
longer with us. "Stop and See" Make memories while you can!

STOP AND SEE
Stop and see
Family and friends,
For all too soon
The opportunity ends.

Take the time...
To stop and see
Those less fortunate
Than thee...

Take the time...
To stop and praise
God above...
For His loving ways.

Take the time...
To stop and say
"I am grateful
For this day!"

Take the time...
To know those next door
Stop and see...
Those that are poor.

Stop and see..
A world that's lost
Tell them, Jesus died
For them, upon a cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment