Sunday, June 10, 2012

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
Words that restore should be as soft s this bunny.
When I worked I had this caption on my bulletin
board. "Lord, today make my words soft and sweet,
for tomorrow I may have to eat them."

WORDS THAT RESTORE
They say...
It takes forty words of praise to wipe out
One word of criticism,
That causes so much doubt.

Some may think it their gift,
To say hurtful things and be a bore.
Dear Lord, I pray to you,
Let me use words that will restore.

Words that will be helpful
To those who struggle every day,
Words that will lift them up
And help them on their way.

Give me a special gift
To use words that they need to hear,
Words that will restore
And let then know that You are near!

Freda Fullerton
June 10, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment