Saturday, June 23, 2012

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
Almost twenty years ago we moved from our home of
thirty-eight years to this mobile home. I was surprised that
I didn't miss my house. Than I realized everything important
had been moved to the mobile home, which proves it doesn't
matter whether it's a mansion or a log cabin where love abides,
it's home! "Home Is Where The Hear Is"

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS
Home is where the heart is,
So some will say,
Make it a place...
Where family wants to stay.

Home should be a refuge
No matter large or small,
It should enfold its occupants
With love over all.

Home is a training school,
For the children dear,
So teach them to love God
While you have them near.

Home is a memory
Of good times, good food and love,
Until the time we go home
To the one prepared above.

Freda Fullerton
June 23, 2012



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your poem, Freda! I feel the same way! Wherever Leland is, that's where home is, no matter where we are!

    ReplyDelete