Saturday, March 28, 2020

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden.
"God will wipe away every tear from their eyes"
Revelation 7:17
And I hope you will see this as a comfort, not a downer!
I prayed before I posted this, that it would bring comfort to those while in isolation
and are faced with a loss of a loved one. I did not write this because I am despondent,
or plan to leave this world anyways soon.
Remember outward things like bedside goodbyes or memorial services, are not necessary
for those who leave us, but sweet memories can never be taken from you.

IF WE DON'T MEET AGAIN.

If we don't meet again
Don't sorrow and  don't cry
Just be prepared
To meet me in the sweet by and by.

If we don't meet again
In this world so filled with pain
Just keep in mind
Heaven is my gain.

If we don't meet again
And no one can bid me adieu
It is alright...
God will comfort you.

If we don't meet again
The best of me will never part
Just so long as you keep
Sweet memories in your heart!

Freda Fullerton
March 28, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment