Friday, July 8, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is wild lupine on Prince Edward Island, Canada
We were there in June and these beautiful flowers
grew everywhere along the roadside. I would
say that they are certainly "Winners."

WINNERS
I sometimes feel unimportant
And fail in the things I do.
Jesus whispers, "You are so important,
I gave my life for you."

I often look at others,
That seem to always win
And feel like I'm a failure,
Because in my life there's sin.

Then Jesus gently whispers,
"It's not what you can do,
For I can take your sin and weakness
And be glorified in you."

It is the winners circle,
To which the world bows its knee,
But we must remember...
The real Winner, died on Calvary.

Now, He reigns forever,
A King upon His throne,
In what we do, we're not winners,
It's because He claims us for His Own.

Freda Fullerton
July 8, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment