Saturday, April 21, 2012

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This picture was on FB from (Kacee Filmaker) with this caption:
"Sometimes I feel like this tree, out in the middle of nowhere,
fending for myself, but lucky for me, God is with me to help
with the waters of life."

KEEP YOUR HEAD ABOVE THE WATER
Keep your head above the water
In the storms of life,
When you experience...
All the stress and strife.

Keep your head above the water
On a stormy day...
When things seem hopeless
And nothing goes your way.

Keep your head above the water
When life's floods swamp you
And you're tired of treading water
And do not know what to do.

Keep your head above the water,
When you're hit with ocean waves,
Be of good cheer...
Be very strong and brave.

For this you should remember,
You're not treading all alone,
Your Savior is there beside you,
For your sins He did atone!

Freda Fullerton
April 21, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment