Thursday, April 26, 2012

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This is Ashley Royal and Christian Heuler in my Mister Bible class,
a few years back. They are now fine Christian teens and I hope that
my kindness to them played a small part in their lives and the
others that I have taught down through the years!

A LITTLE KINDNESS
Show a little kindness
To someone everyday,
Than you will make a difference
As you go along your way.

Show a little kindness
To those who've fallen down,
They need a smile of encouragement,
Instead of a disapproving frown.

Show a little kindness
Even, when your patience wear thin,
You know not the heavy heart
Another carries deep within.

Show a little kindness,
For you may never know
You may save a soul in jeopardy
As through this world you go!

Freda Fullerton
April 26, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment