Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This is Janet, Richard, Jim and I. They were leaving for home, after a week
here in March. I always need an "attitude adjustment" when I say goodbye
or else I would be on a constant pity-party!

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT
I sometimes need an attitude adjustment
Of things I do and say
I'm just plain grumpy,
When things don't go my way.

When I'm disappointed
By the folks I know...
I may not speak of it,
But my attitude, tells them so.

When I think I'm right
And others disagree...
I'm not in a "live let live," mood ,
I want then to agree with me!

I often lose my patience,
When others make mistakes,
But want then to overlook
All the ones I make.

So, when I need an attitude adjustment,
I'll get down on my knees and pray
And I know that it will alter...
How I look at life today!

Freda Fullerton
April 24, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment