Monday, April 23, 2012

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
These are felt puppets I made for the story of David and Goliath.
God certainly loved David more than he deserved, but then again
He loves me more than I deserve as well!

LOVING PEOPLE MORE THAN THEY DESERVE
Loving people more than they deserve,
Is kindness as work, you see,
Going that extra mile,
Whether or not they love me.

Loving people more than they deserve,
Forgiving, even before they ask,
Is not in the realm of easy
It is a difficult task.

Loving people more than they deserve,
Even the unlovable boor,
For tis the difficult ones
That need love so much more.

God loves us more than we deserve
And after all is said and done,
He gave His only Son to die
For me, the unlovable one!

Freda Fullerton
April 23, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment