Friday, May 10, 2013

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This was taken many moons ago. John will be 50 next month.
A mother never stops praying for her children, no matter how
old they are!

A MOTHER'S PRAYER
My God I think you,
For the gift of life you give.
I thank you for love,
And laughter and the right to live.

I thank you for, each child you give,
All your love and grace,
As I hold them close to me
And see each loving face.

May I cherish each moment spent with them,
Each tear, each hug, each smile,
Please help me to remember,
They are small for such a little while.

As they begin to toddle,
Falter walk and run,
I pray your hand will guide them
Each daughter and each son.

As the days slip into years
And quickly fly away,
May I tell them of your love
And teach them how to pray.

What shall be my greatest gift to them?
To bring to you each one.
When my task is finished,
May I hear you whisper... "Job well done!"

Freda Fullerton
May 10, 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment