Sunday, May 12, 2013

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
Happy Mother's day to all you mothers.
This is a picture of mom taken on one
Mother's day.

MY MOTHER'S HANDS
There was this gift that understands
In the touch of my mother's hands.

They held mine on a cold, dark night
Reassured me that things would be alright.

Her cool touch on my fevered brow
Always made me feel better somehow.

There was this gift that understands
In the touch of my mother's hands.

When disappointment spoiled my day
Her gentle touch made it go away.

When some naughty deed brought me shame
I'd feel her touch, hear her call my name.

I always knew by her touch and glance,
I'd been given another chance.

It was God above I understand...
That gave that special touch to my mother's hand.

When she stands before Him, I now the first thing He'll see,
Are my mother's hands, that meant the world to me!

Freda Fullerton
May 12, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment