Thursday, May 9, 2013

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This is my mom and her three sisters.
On the left is Aunt Eula then Aunt Ethel,
my mom and Aunt Ila.

My mom died 20 years ago today, on Mother's Day!
Remembering my mom today with the following poem.
If you have lost loved ones I hope this poem will  be of
comfort to you.
It was taken from three different Scriptures. Psalm 30:5
1 Corinthians 2:9 and Romans 8:18

WEEPING LAST FOR A NIGHT
Weeping last for a night,
Morning breaks, with joyous ray.
When all pain has ceased
And tears are wiped away.

Night comes to mortal man,
But daybreak is in view.
In that land where is no night,
Where all is made new.

No mortal  eye has seen, no ear has heard,
No mind has yet conceived,
What God has prepared,
For those who believe.

To the glory, yet revealed,
Our suffering's can't compare,
When we're made whole again,
In heaven's land, so fair.

This is not good-bye to you.
Grieve not for me I say...
I'll meet you in the morning,
Where night has turned to day!

Freda Fullerton
May 9, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment