Saturday, February 4, 2012

Freda's Garden

Welcome to my Garden:
These are a few of the dolls I rescued and dressed for foster children,
for our blankie ministry at church. I loved doing this, but I have other
responsibilities now, so I'm taking a break from it. But I still pray for
the children that have to go into foster care and I ask you to pray for
them as well. Their today is sometimes so horrendous, that they have
no hope or belief in  tomorrow.

BELIEVE IN TOMORROW
If we believe in tomorrow
And live for today.

God will be with us
And show us the way.

If we believe that His promises,
Are sure and are true.

He will give us a vision,
To see gray skies as blue.

He will give us a hope,
For a brighter new dawn.

When others believe,
That their hope is gone.

When others despair
And say there's "no way,"

We must hold to the promise,
That all is okay..

And believe in tomorrow,
But live for today.

Freda Fullerton
February 4, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment