Thursday, February 9, 2012

Freda's Garden

Welcome to my Garden:
I know you're wondering (since there are no kids at our house)
who ate the p.j. sandwich?  I did and I have to weigh in at
TOPS this morning. I'm going to be over my weight limit, but
you can't waste a p.j. sandwich!

PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Is like the life of a child.
The bread represents mom and dad,
Holding things together all the while.

The peanut butter is the lessons
you teach them through the years,
That will stick with them forever,
Through the laughter and the tears.

The jelly is the sweetness,
Of the fun things that you do,
Making memories for them,
As they grow up and away from you.

So, serve up a lot of p.j. sandwiches,
As they grow and grow each day,
Knowing that the lessons learned,
Will help them on their way!

Freda Fullerton
February 9, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment