Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Freda's Garden

Welcome to my Garden:
We all have a favorite place or secret place to pray, mine is my bedroom
and my favorite time is at the close of the day. We should be on a talking
relationship with God any time, but I like to close the day with God in
my secret place.

MY SECRET PLACE
I have a secret place
Where I meet my Lord in prayer.
A place of quiet solitude
And I know He shall be there.

I have a secret place,
Away from the bustle of the day,
A place to stop and rest,
A place to kneel and pray.

I have a secret place,
A place of calm retreat,
A place where I know...
That my God and I shall meet.

I have a secret place
And when the day is done,
I go there to be renewed,
By Jesus Christ, God's Son!

Freda Fullerton
February 7, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment