Saturday, June 4, 2011

Freda's Garden

Welcome to my Garden:
This is a picture of my husband, Jim and me near
Bevertail Lighthouse-Jamestown, R.I.

TRUST
Lord help me to trust You,
As much in the darkest night,
As I do...
When the sun is shinning bright.

Help me to trust You,
In my deepest sorrow,
And really believe,
That You will be with me tomorrow.

When there is ...
A reason to sing,
Help to always...
Give glory to Your Name.

When things seem hopeless,
And I see no way through,
Help me to remember,
You're there with me too.

Wherever the pathway may lead me
Be it on a mountain high,
Or through a foggy, valley,
I pray that on You, I rely.

Help me to praise Your Name,
When the sea of life is calm,
And not to blame You,
When everything goes wrong.

Help me to remember,
The things that make You Real,
Is my faith in you,
And not how I feel.

Freda Fullerton
June 4, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment