Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This picture was made at a TOPS Tea, with two dear friends
Elizabeth Wakeham, on the left and Laurie Barbee in the
middle and me on the right. TOPS is a weight management
program, that I've been a part of since 2000. I'm still working
on weight management and I suppose I shall always be. The
following poem is about our spiritual management. We will
always be in God's workroom!

GOD'S WORKROOM
This world is just a workroom,
For our heavenly life,
Where there is no sin, no sorrow,
And there is no strife.

God is not so concerned,
With the blunders that we make,
If we're sincerely trying
To live for His sake.

He sees us not as sinners,
Christ shields us, in every way.
We truly have been pardoned,
As we walk along today.

We are still... and ever growing,
We've been trimmed by our heavenly groom,
And if you do not know it...
You're still in God's workroom!

Freda Fullerton
June 29, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment