Monday, June 20, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is a picture of Bryant Jay Free born June 18
His parents are Alisha and Darren Free. Alisha's
birthday was yesterday, what a great birthday present.
This baby boy was much anticipated and welcomed
by not only his physical family, but his church family
as well. Wouldn't it be wonderful if all babies were
as anticipated and loved as he is? The miracle of birth
is one of God's greatest blessings and that is why I'm
a pro-life advocate!

GOD'S CREATION
I am Your Creation.
You knit me in a secret place.
Your knowledge is too wonderful,
As is Your unending grace.

Your eyes saw my unformed body,
Knit in the womb of my mother.
All my days, you have ordained,
As those of each sister and brother.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
You were there the moment of my birth.
My frame was not hidden from you.
I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
If I settle on the far side of the sea,
Your hand will be my guide.
You, Lord, will look after me!

Taken from Psalm 139
Freda Fullerton
June 20, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment