Saturday, June 18, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This picture was taken from the top of Mt. Washington in New Hampshire.
They claim to have the worst weather in the world and it's quite possible they
do, for we needed a heavy coat in July! You can certainly see the power of
God in nature, on top of this mountain. When you lift your eyes unto these
magnificent hills, you know who created them and where your help comes
from!

MY HELP COMES FROM GOD
I ask, "where does my help come from?"
Unto the hills I lift my eyes,
Maker of heaven and earth,
It is from You, I realize.

You will not let my foot slip.
You, who never slumber, never sleep.
Within Your right hand,
Your servant, You keep.

As the sun shines by day
And the moon beams at night,
You keep me from harm,
I'm always in Your sight.

You watch my going out.
You are standing at my door.
You watch my coming in,
Both now and forevermore!

Taken from Psalm 121
Freda Fullerton
June 18, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment