Monday, June 13, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is a picture of a flowering tree on Oahu, Hawaii
I love flowers. They make me joyful and I think one
of God's greatest creations is color. And isn't it wonderful
that he created color, just for our pleasure!

SHOUT FOR JOY
Shout for joy:
To God... all the earth.
Sing glory to His name,
Give praise for His worth.

Say to God:
"How awesome are Your deeds.
So great is Your power,
Yet, You have met all my needs."

Praise God:
Let the sound of praise be heard.
He has preserved our lives.
He has kept His Word.

Come and listen:
All that fear God, I will tell thee...
I cried out to Him,
And He set me free.

I give glory to God:
He hears my every prayer,
He has not withheld His love,
Or His tender care.

Taken form Psalm 66
Freda Fullerton
June 13, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment