Monday, November 7, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is my dad by my brother's grave in a little country cemetery
in Arkansas. Most of dad and mom's family are buried there.
Dad and mom are both buried here in California. One always
cries when there is a final goodbye. Even when we have the
hope of seeing the loved one again. Final parting is heartbreaking
and I look forward to the day when "I will cry nevermore!"

I WILL CRY NEVERMORE
I will cry nevermore,
When I see God face to face.
I will be covered,
With His mercy and His grace.

The tears I've shed through the years,
He will not leave a trace.
He will see that they're gone;
He will gently, wipe my face.

I shall look into His eyes;
I shall see great, love there.
I will unload all my sorrows.
He will take my every care.

He will welcome me home.
He will be by the open door,
Where I will live forever
And I will cry nevermore!

Freda Fullerton
November 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment