Sunday, November 20, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is the cemetery at St. Paul's in Salzburg, Austria.
This is where the Von Trapp family hid during the
German invasion. They were very brave in their escape.

A SUNDAY KIND OF CHRISTIAN
A Sunday kind of Christian,
I don't want to be.
Just a Sunday pew warmer,
Lord, I pray that's not me.

When Monday comes around,
I want to be...
That same kind of Christian
As the Sunday one, you see.

And, Tuesday at work or play,
I pray my actions will not falter
And give the idea to those around me,
That I'm a Christian impostor.

And as the week goes by,
I pray that others see...
I'm not just a Sunday kind of Christian
As I serve those in need of me.

May the way I treat others,
May the things I say and do,
Prove that I'm not a Sunday kind of Christian,
But each day I follow You!

Freda Fullerton
November 20, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment