Saturday, November 19, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is one of our past Anniversaries. The unity of marriage is
often used in the Scriptures to describe Christ's relationship
with the body of believers.
This poem was taken from Ephesians 6:23-24

PEACE TO THE BROTHERS AND THE SISTERS
Peace to the brothers and the sisters.
Love and faith from God.
Can I really find peace,
As through this life I trod?

Grace to all who love,
Jesus Christ, God's Son .
Do I find grace for others,
When the day is done?

Can I find true unity
In a world that's so divided?
If I want peace to reign
I need to stay united.

In the love of God
And the example Jesus left for me,
If I want this love and grace...
That will bring true unity!

Freda Fullerton
November 19, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment