Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
I love mums. They are a favorite in many gardens.
They are pretty, long-lasting and look great in a bouquet.
I attend our Tuesday Ladies Bible Class with a whole
bouquet of "mums." They are beautiful, loving, dependable
Christians sisters. They are an encouragement to me as I
cultivate my spiritual garden.

MUMS
Mums are the sturdy flowers
That are put in life's bouquet.
They quietly go about their task
Spreading joy along the way.

They never seek a lot of fuss
About the things they do.
They always go that extra mile.
When you ask them to.

They never seem too busy
To be that a special friend,
And no matter when you call,
On them you can depend.

They always wear a smile,
Upon a friendly face.
And give that very special
Loving, warm embrace.

I thank you God...
So much today,
For all the mums
In life's bouquet.
Freda Fullerton
February 15, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment