Sunday, February 20, 2011

Freda's Garden

Welcome to my Garden:

Today's poem is taken from Psalm 26:8
"I love the house where you live O Lord,
the place where your glory dwells."
Today is the Lord's Day. I hope you plan to
gather with other Christians in a house where
his glory dwells. We know he dwells in the heart
of each Christian, but when we gather together, he
has promise to be there too!

THE LORD'S HOUSE
Lord I love the habitation of thy house
And the place where dwells thy glory.
Redeem me and be gracious to me,
Help me tell thy love's sweet story.

If you should prove me, O Lord, and try me
And test my heart and mind,
I pray steadfast love and faithfulness,
Are among the things you find.

May I sing aloud, the song of thanksgiving,
And tell of your wondrous ways
Fill me with your loving Spirit
Through everlasting days.

Freda Fullerton
February 20, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment