Thursday, February 17, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:

Yesterday, I watched a small bird flit from limb to
limb in the lemon tree outside my window. The
leaves were heavy with rain-drops. The little bird
took a sip or two of the rain-drops. How wonderful
it is that God provides for all nature. He will certainly
provide for us as well, as indicated in my following poem.

GOD'S PROMISE
He says, "My little children,
I shall always be with you,
My Hand will always guide you
In everything you do.

For the sparrows I do care,
And the lilies dressed in white.
Will I not be with you
Through the long and weary night?

I have said each hair is numbered,
Then you must know each tear that that falls I see.
All your joy, your pain, your sorrow,
I share it all with thee."

Freda Fullerton
February 17, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment