Thursday, May 5, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:

This picture is of our daughter, Janet Walker and
her three sons. Rich is the oldest Russ is the middle boy
and Jeremy, the youngest. Jeremy will be 24 in July and
is in the Army, going to medical school. I know Janet
has said many prays for these three boys and so have I!
The days do slip by and quickly fly away!

A MOTHER'S PRAYERS
My God I thank You,
   for the life You give.
I thank You,
   for love laughter and the right to live.
I thank You, for each child you give,
   all Your love and grace,
As I hold them close to me,
   and see each loving face.
May I cherish each moment, spent with them,
   each tear, each hug, each smile.
Please help me to remember,
  they're small for such a little while.
As they begin to toddle,
   falter, walk and run,
I pray Your hand will guide them,
   each daughter and each son.
As the days slip into years
   and quickly fly away,
May I tell them of Your love
   and teach them how to pray.
What shall be my greatest gift to them?
   To bring to You each one.
When my task is finished,
   may I hear You whisper, "Job well done!"

Freda Fullerton
May 5, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment