Monday, August 15, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is another view from Mt. Washington in New Hampshire.
You can see both valley and mountain top. At one time or another,
in this life, we will walk both the valley deep and the mountain peak.

YOUR COMPASSION'S NEVER FAIL
Your compassion's never fail,
Every morning they are new.
Great is Your faithfulness,
My portion, my hope is in You.

I will seek You in the morning,
As I quietly wait.
I will will seek You at eventide,
When the day is late.

As I set alone in silence.
I know that You are near.
You see my yoke, my burden,
You see my every tear.

Though I will know grief and sorrow,
As I walk the valley deep,
I will also know peace and joy,
When I climb the mountain peak.

So whatever lies before me,
Both valley or mountain climb,
I know You will walk beside me.
I shall know that I am Thine!

Freda Fullerton
August 15, 2011
Taken from Lamentations 3: 22:23

No comments:

Post a Comment