Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is a picture of the Narraganestt Bay, taken from
Beavertail, Rhode Island. It looks very peaceful and you
would not get washed out to sea in a bay like this.
When I have to have dental work done or some other
unpleasant task, I try, in my mind's eye, to transport myself
to some peaceful place like this.  It works when you're
discouraged as well.

DON'T BE DISCOURAGED
When you're discouraged
And think all is lost,
Take the time to remember
Who died on the cross.

When you're down
And feeling so blue,
Remember Jesus promised
To be there with you.

When life floods you with trouble
And you seem washed out to sea,
Just remember the One
Who hung on the tree.

When you feel you can't go,
Another step of the way,
Just remember, Christ Jesus,
Is living today.

He is changing the hearts
Of people, you see...
So don't be discouraged
He will not forsake thee.

Freda Fullerton
August 17, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment