Monday, August 22, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:

This is a doll house my talented husband, Jim, built from a kit,
for our granddaughter, Katie, when she was small. He built three
of these one for our daughter, Janet and one for me and this one.

PRAISING OTHERS
Never be afraid to offer praise
To your fellowman.
In the eyes of God,
A little taller you will stand.

Never be afraid to say,
"I am sorry, it was my mistake,"
A little better person,
Of you it shall make.

Congratulate an opponent,
When he wins from you.
Be forgiving to others,
When they ask you to.

For those who want to hurt you,
Get down on your knees and pray,
Ask God to send a blessing...
To them right away.

I know that this is not so easy,
In reality, it is hard to do.
But it can be done,
When the Holy Spirit dwells in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment