Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
In 2002 I was named queen of my TOPS chapter.
I had achieved my goal weight. It was fun, but had no
momentary value or no fame. Fame and money are not
the things that bring peace and happiness. Read Paul's
account in the third chapter of Philippians, He had
achieved both of these in the Jewish world, but gave
them up to follow Christ!

I AM RICH
I was born without a title,
I am not of royalty.
"She was born of peasant stock,"
One might say of me.

I'm not poor at all,
And titles don't bother me
I belong to the house of God,
Part of His royal family.

What if my clothes are plain,
My house not made of gold?
My Father has vast fortunes,
That are mine to have and hold.

His bank is filled with love,
He bestows on me.
So I can pass the dividend,
On to you, you see.

In me, He has made a large investment,
He gave His only Son,
That I might live forever,
When my work on earth is done.

So you see I have vast riches,
Not of fortune or of fame,
They are wrought within my Savior,
For I wear His Holy Name!

Freda Fullerton
August 16, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment