Sunday, March 6, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:

Some people do not want to face their sins of a present
life-style or think of a day of reckoning. It is much easier
to believe there is no God or that God is dead!
Believe me... He is ALIVE and WELL!

MY GOD IS NOT DEAD

You hear s poor, soul say,
"I believe that God is dead!"
I think of a lovely rose that blooms
The deepest shade of red.

Or I see a sunbeam play
Upon a windowsill,
Or see a stately tree
On some far and distant hill.

Hear a little bird,
As he sings his song to you.
See a fleecy cloud float by,
In a sky so blue.

On a moon-lit night,
See stars twinkle up above
I know my God's not dead,
In all this, I see His love.

For He is at work,
In recreation of this land
And in each new flower that blooms,
There I see His Hand.

Freda Fullerton
March 6, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment