Friday, March 11, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:

Today is my husband's 87th birthday and we've been married
for 57 years. Time has moved so fast, I does not seem possible!
When you reach the "winter" of you life you think more of
going home to live with God, as indicated in my poem below.
I hope you have someone with whom you would like to
"Stroll Across Heaven."

WHEN I STROLL ACROSS HEAVEN WITH YOU.
I want to stroll across heaven with you,
Where Jesus is there in plain view.
There, I'll never be blue...
When I stroll across heaven with you.

I want to walk with you through the day
Meet old friends by the way.
And say how-do-you-do?
When I stroll across heaven with you.

If you get there before me
And Jesus you see,
Tell him... soon, I'm coming too.
I want to stroll across heaven with you.

Just like kids we shall be
Happy, care-free,
We shall be good as new,
When I stroll across heaven with you.

Freda Fullerton
March 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment