Sunday, March 13, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:

I think we all, at times, get too much on our plate.
We need to say no once in a while and learn
where our priorities should be. When we have
divine interventions in our schedule, we should
see them as a message from God. Have you ever
felt like the poem below?

I WAS BUSY
I was busy here and there
With much toil, fret and care.
I had no time for other's tears
The weeks went by and turned to years.
I fail to see a soul to gain,
Or see a world, so full of pain.
Twas busy thoughts and things for me,
I was much like the Pharisee,
Busy, busy... not like Thee.
One day I stopped and pondered way
No friend or loved one wandered by,
Then.. Lord, I knew, it came to me,
I was busy... not loving Thee.

Freda Fullerton
March 13, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment