Monday, March 21, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:

PROMISES FROM GOD MOST HIGH

You shall dwell in My shelter,
For I am God Most High.
Rest in Me,  The Almighty,
And My shadow will not pass you by.

Because you love Me, I will rescue you,
From the arrows by day and terrors of night.
I will deliver you in times of trouble,
Because you walk by faith, not by sight.

I will protect you,
For you acknowledge My name.
My promises are true.
Your labor is not in vain.

Under My wings you will find refuge,
And My feathers will cover you.
I will be your tent and shield
In all you say and do.

I you make Me, The Most High, your dwelling
Through everlasting days,
I will command Angels to guard you,
In all your ways.
Taken from Psalm 91

Freda Fullerton
March 21, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment