Saturday, January 7, 2012

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This is a picture taken from our room on Waikiki beach in
Honolulu, Hawaii, many, moons ago! I love the rainbow. I
always feel blessed when I see a rainbow!

A PROMISE FROM GOD
As long as the earth endures,
Even through the sands of time,
No more earth destroying floods,
A promise given to all mankind.

Seed time and harvest...
Will march to nature's tune.
Day will follow night,
Springtime, winter's  gloom.

The most visible promise by far,
Is the rainbow that will appear,
After the storm has passed,
It tells us God is still near.

As we endure sorrow and pain
The rainbow is a reminder to me,
That God is still God...
And He keeps His promises, you see!

Taken from Genesis 8:22 "As long as the
earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold
and heat, day and night will never cease."

Freda Fullerton
January 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment